Suplub-W Waste Grease Collection Unit
The waste grease collection unit consists of grease pump, reversing valve, grease suction and exhaust unit, waste grease collector, monitor, sensor, and accessories, etc.
The waste grease collection unit is used with centralized lubrication unit. Controlled by program, it delivers new grease to the bearings while the grease pump alternatively drives the waste grease suction and exhaust unit through the reversing valve, extracting waste grease from the bearing internal chamber and discharged to the waste grease collector.
Controlled by the monitor program, the system starts working and the grease pump is running to alternatively drive the waste grease suction and exhaust unit via reversing valve and two circuits of supply line.
Grease suction stage: The supply line B is pressurized and the supply line A is connected to the grease tank for pressure relief. The pressure grease pushes the piston of the waste grease suction and exhaust unit to move right so that a vacuum suction force is generated in the chamber of the waste suction and exhaust unit, discharging the waste grease from the bearing;
Grease exhaust stage: The reversing valve is reversed. The supply line A is pressurized. The supply line B is connected to the grease tank for pressure relief. The pressurized oil pushes the piston of the waste grease suction and exhaust unit to move left. And, the waste grease in the chamber of the waste grease suction and exhaust unit is delivered into the waste grease collection container. Now, this cycle is complete and system is ready to next working cycle.
- Remove the waste grease containing wear debris from the bearing chamber to reduce bearing friction, good to bearing heat dissipation and reducing bearing wear.
- The pressure in the bearing inner chamber is eliminated to ensure that the inner chamber is unclogged and make sure that new grease is filled into the bearing.
- Ensure the bearing tightness and avoid grease leakage causing environmental pollution.
- Used with centralized lubrication system to effectively solve the problem of clogged grease channel of bearing so that the bearing inner chamber has always proper amount of grease, good to forming and retaining of lubrication film, causing longer service life of the bearing.
- It may reduce mechanical friction strength, lower fault and maintenance cost, and increase operating efficiency of equipment.